Looking to teach the alphabet and digraphs to your kindergarten students in a multi-sensory way? Tired of activities that require excessive prep, cutting, and glue? This no-prep interactive notebook will keep your kindergarten students engaged throughout the year, while giving you evidence of the skills you have taught.
Included are 56 different notepages in 2 forms, for a total of 112 notepages. There is a full page version with a margin for folders or binders, and a 1/2 page notepage perfect for gluing into composition books.
Each alphabet page follows the same pattern.
- Tracing the letter while saying its name, keyword picture, and sound. (Ex: t top /t/).
2. Copying the letter while saying its name, keyword picture, and sound.
3. Closing your eyes and writing the letter while saying its name, keyword picture, and sound.
4. Finding and circling 5 examples of the letter (variety of fonts).
5. Identifying an image that begins (or ends, if it is x) with the target sound.
Pages for digraphs are the same, except there is not a space to circle letters.
Want an interactive notebook for older children? Check mine out here!